martedì 9 aprile 2013

Acting as an experience! #fun #useful #creative

When you're used to the Italian schools that don't allow you do anything else but studying and then you attend just one here in an American school, you have the chance to try tons of new experiences and activities that you never realistically thought of.
For example I had the chance to be a part of a parody movie of the tv program "what not to wear" and I found it to be extremely funny because I was one of the two "fashion stylists" from Europe that had the task to help a girl with a horrible fashion sense.
I had also the chance to be Hermione for a scene of the first "Harry Potter" movie and I found out that acting takes you into the character problem and you have to pretend to actually have a problem of huge importance without laughing and putting 100% of your effort and professionalism in it and I also found out that it's amazing being another person, learn from her mistakes and way of living and seeing yourself in another prospective. The most amazing thing is that I had also to edit the entire scene and make it exactly like a director would do it.
I had the chance to be a part of a horror movie where I was the dead and creepy girl and use the body language and loud screams to scare the good guys that challenge the Death and I found out that It's easier to be creepy that being sweet when shooting a movie.
I had the chance to make a parody of the song "Physical" of Olivia Newton John and dress up with many colors and useless jewelry and I found it out being extremely funny because I had to act like I was tired and couldn't do more than 3 squats.

This stuff are funny to make and everybody can contribute to make it amazing, from choosing the song, the scene, shooting it, editing it... To presenting to the class being proud of your work! :)

Viva il futuro e l'arte!!! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto