mercoledì 24 aprile 2013

Few days left, gym, videos, birthday party!

What's up guys? I am pretty okay... Today it's cloudy outside but for the first time in my life I like it because otherwise the sun will be out till 10.30 p.m. and falling asleep is impossible. Moreover the girl who lives with me decided that she can't wake up in the morning if the curtains are down... So according to her I should sleep with the sun on my face=sleeping so bad that I can't even be awake in the morning..
But, anyways... Counting today there are 13 days of school left and it's basically nothing! I remember myself on my parents' bed watching interviews and movies in English and waiting for my family to show up.
It's a weird feeling but.. I lived this year intensfully and it's not like I don't remember it and it feels like the time flew fast, I just thought that an year was longer. But it's long enough I think... I did not need more; now it's time to join my family and my friends again and start a new chapter of my life. I am quite happy to come home because sharing the room with another person is not easy and I need a break.

I am also trying so hard to lose weight before coming back to Italy and before graduation... I gained weight while I was here but I am definitely trying to lose it. I am doing an hour of bicycle and at least 30 minutes of Pilates every day. Plus, I am eating way more veggies and fruit and less carbohydrates, fat and crap.
I will update my results... I won't write the weight I started from though ;)
But I am doing pretty good!

The video projects are almost all done, we have done an episode of what not to wear, a video where I am the Italian actress advertising the ideal President of the United States, and the next project coming soon is a remake or parody of the song "I'll make a man out of you". All of this videos will be uploaded on youtube of course.

Birthday Party!!! June 9th I'll spend the day with my family to celebrate my birthday and the day after I will celebrate my 18th Birthday with my friends at Yabboq in Milan... I will have to find an amazing dress and take super pretty pictures! :) By the way... I have to invite people here otherwise it will be too late ^^

Bye Guys I love you so much! You are the best!
*Follow your bliss*

1 commento:

  1. Keeping this blog is so much fun! And you guys make it even more fun! <3 I'm glad you like it! :)

    RispondiElimina

Ha scritto