martedì 16 aprile 2013

Night to Remember [SAHS Prom 2013]

I remember 8 months ago watching High School Musical and imagine how my prom would be.
Time flies so fast that after 8 months I had my prom and almost everything was perfect: I picked out the perfect dress (red with sparkles), I went to a nice restaurant and ate a really good meal (TGIF-Chicken, Caprese and Tortellini) and the place Prom was set (Captain Cook) was really amazing (even better than the movies I swear to God! I have never seen a well-organized Prom Night like that before!
The room was red and gold: red rose petals on the tables, red carpet, huge gold lamps and gold tables.
It was really amazing.
The day started pretty good, we went at 11 to Nordstrom (Rinascente kind of place) where Marta and Sandra had their make-up done; they both looked really really good but I did not want to spend 50 dollars for make up... It was kinda useless for me... Then after they both had make up we went to the hairdresser to the diamond mall to get our hair done and they did a good job with Marta and Sandra and at first with me too but I lost all my big curls on the way home basically...
Then we went home and I did my make up that it would have turned out pretty good if I remembered to put mascara on.... (Yes, in the pictures I have almost no make up.. you can notice just the eyeliner and just a little bit of brown cream, not foundation... all the rest is me basically).
We took pictures and even though I hoped I lost weight I didn't... And I am kinda sad for that but at the same time I tried and it did not work... That's part of the experience, our bodies tend to get all the calories from the food because of the change of diet and stress. But there are really cute pictures where I look almost normal.
When we were done with the pictures we went with Sandra's parents car to TGIF (thanks God is Friday) and I had a really good meal for just 16 dollars!
Then we went to Captain Cook, the nicest hotel in Anchorage and we danced (it was so funny because everybody was so dressed up that they could barely move) but that was the fun part... Prom Queen and King were elected and danced a little bit!
At the end of prom, around 12 we went to Carrs to buy food since the others were hungry and we kinda had fun watching all the videos we made on our way to prom. :)
It was overall a fun day because we had the chance to dress up nicely for the last dance, the one that we can only dream in Italy basically...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto