martedì 9 aprile 2013

Prom in 3 days

Hello everybody again! It's Gaia here, from the computer keyboarding class! How are you doing today? I'm fairly good.  My locker just broke today and I was told to go to talk to the security guardians but unfortunately I don't know where to find them..
Prom is near, just 3 days left, and I have everything I need but the ticket ahah I love my dress, even though it's a little bit long, I have pretty rings and a bracelet!
Marta and I got along for 2 weeks almost and that's definitely a record... Probably we are feeling like this experience is gonna end soon. We definitely had our pus and downs but I believe it's because we live together all the time, and it's hard!
This entire experience is gonna end in 2 months or so and in this period of time you start thinking about all the important decisions you will have to take when you come back.
While I was here, I thought about my life in Italy and I know what I can improve and fill my life with, How to use the resourses that a big city as Milan can give me and could have given but never taken...
The problem is always that you never know if it's worthy to follow your bliss, work hard and see it positively or Choose the smooth way but never be' totally Happy and Proud of yourself cause you never gave a single chance to the other way.
It is true that in this world you're not always able to achieve what you want easily, but it's Also true that it delenda on your skills, strenght, determination, support from other people and hard work that determine where you will end up being...
What I learned while I was here is that you can't just wait days to pass and live your life with out goals because you will lose every joy. You have to have a goal in your mind that pushes yourself and keeps you alive. That is the best way to not die while you're still alive. So... Do I want to live with a huge regret or even collect them alone the way or just work to make my dreams come true? That's a tough one... For sure, knowing myself I have a hard time working hard for stuff that I don't Like to do, I don't understand or that don't help me achieving my aims.
The truth is that we need to be clear with ourselves and don't lie. We Also need to be' clear with people around us and have the courage to say what we want from our lives. That's a Great beginning. And That's where I want to start from.
You Also cannot let people decide for you because They have no idea of what you're skills, abilities are, simply because They have some different from yours and They think about the best solution according to their abilities... the result? We'll never be the best.
I am excited to Go home and fight for what I want to see in my life using my experience here. At the same time it will be hard to do everything but my Secret Is to not waste time. I have done it before.
I hope that you will take this suggestion and make a change in your lives. :)
I hope you'll have an amazing day and start ma king a difference Now! Don't just hope, wish and pretend or imagine. Plan instead and start to work for it right now! :)
Bye followers <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto