venerdì 19 aprile 2013

#Twitter

Hey Hey Hey! Here I am again during my computer keyboarding class... (I should play games but typing here I believe has the same effect).
How are you guys doing?! Everything is going pretty good for me.. Jayme left to go to Florida and Dwight will meet her in Orlando for a vacation in SOUTHERN Florida to fish and have fun with Kile, their younger son. Tammie will come to our house to take care of us...
I am kinda stressed because of my assignment in US gov... I have to do a video and I have to hurry in order to finish it in time.. Plus we gotta do a funny video for film as literature... Oh well... I guess that I will work about it during the week-end!

Big news of the day: I joined the Twitter community yesterday!
I haven't posted something yet but I guess that once you understand how it works, it can be as useful as Facebook to stay in touch with your friends abroad...

Second Big news: My mom and my dad are trying to figure out how to spend my birthday party and especially where! I personally want a quite big thing because it's my 18 birthday party and for us it is a big deal (here in America for example there is the 'sweet sixteen')... But at the same time I just want to spend time with my friends, laugh and be thankful for what I have! So, we'll we what I'll get! I also asked Neus, my sweet Spanish friend if she wants to come to Milan for my birthday and stay there 4 or 5 days! That would be so much fun I swear! But since it's the end of school, she has to check that everything is okay with her parents and stuff like that!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto